Secure convenient storage for up to six bikes
Our Veloboxes securely store six bikes whilst fitting two units side by side in a standard Scottish car parking bay. They are securely made offering a secure solution to long-term cycle parking and an effective way to protect bikes from tough weather conditions, vandalism and theft.
The Velobox is accessible for all cyclists and comes fitted with either a key lock or electronic lock – both of which comply with British Standard and Secure By Design.
Veloboxes are a great alternative to traditional bike sheds and are the perfect on-street bike storage solution. The storage units are suitable for all regular bike sizes, and can be customised to house cargo bikes and prams too. Each Velobox comes complete with a staggered bike rack which keeps bikes separate, avoids handlebars getting tangled, and provides a second level of security for each bike using chains or D-locks.
- Galvanised steel frame
- Provides a safe and dry storage space for up to six bicycles
- Gas struts help lift the door, so the unit is accessible for all abilities
- Designed, manufactured and finished in Scotland, reducing our carbon footprint
- Made from fully recyclable, responsibly-sourced steel
Optional upgrades include:
- e-Bike charging points and photovoltaic panels
- e-Scooter charging points
- Optional powder coating available and custom branding
- Customisable spaces for oversized bikes or prams
- Charging points for electric vehicles
- Mounted onto existing tarmac or concrete surface enabling fast installation
Cost: £4,500.00 + Delivery, Installation and VAT
View our full product offering here.