Kiddimoto wooden bikes are made from natural birch plywood and are both very safe and fun. They make the perfect gift for any toddler, boy or girl, aged around 2 years to 6 years old, and are designed in Britain to the very highest standards.
Balance bikes are also called Ride On or Pedal-less bikes and are designed to be used by very young children. The child sits on the bike and moves by pushing along the ground with their feet. A balance bike does not have pedals or stabilisers, so children learn to balance and steer very quickly. At first, they ride with at least one foot firmly on the floor. As they become more confident, they’ll start to lift both feet off the ground, scooting forward and balancing and occasionally dabbing a foot to the floor when the bike leans over. Soon they’ll be balancing, learning and playing all at once. All the time, they are developing their motor skills and coordination, while having terrific fun.
Features that they include are:
- Comfortable sculpted handgrips to fit little hands
- Comfortable riding position
- Made from birch ply sourced from managed forests
- All plastic and metal parts safety tested as non-toxic
- Meets all safety standards, Safety tested to EN 71, CE marked