Why Choose Us
Since Grease Monkey Cycles first opened its doors in 2011, the brand has grown into a successful business.
Why Choose Us
Why choose a Grease Monkey Cycles franchise
Since Grease Monkey Cycles first opened its doors in 2011, the brand has grown into a successful business. We have ambitious expansion plans in the UK and Europe and are actively seeking business partners as franchisees to become part of the success story.
We have tried, tested, learned and tuned our system since the early days. The system is both efficient and effective proving itself time and time again.
What we look for
Blending our experience, proven marketing, and bespoke administrative systems with your drive and determination to succeed as a business owner creates a winning formula.
You’ll need to be a bike-minded individual – a cycling enthusiast with a reasonable level of technical competence. We also require franchisees to display business acumen and awareness, possess good communication skills and to be well-organised. Most importantly, you will need a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
The Key Attributes
- Be a bike minded individual – with a passion for cycling and for looking after bicycles – with the technical skills required
- Good motivator
- Want the challenge, reward and satisfaction that comes from having your own business with ongoing support and advice of GMC family
- Possess business acumen and awareness
- Organised and professional
- Effective time-management skills
- Good listener
- Effective communicator
- Open to advice and guidance
What’s in it for me?
- Freedom of running own business with ongoing support from an existing brand which has its own tried and tested systems in place
- Access to combined experience of an existing team
- Play a part in the growth of a business
- Flexibility of being your own boss
What am I provided with as a franchisee?
- Business in a box – electronic booking and POS system; access to franchise manual (full set of procedures, processes and systems; assist you in finding a suitable location; lease tools & equipment; stock required for opening; training; marketing support; financial management support; recruitment and HR support; help you stay on track with the business
About the Business
How we started – Its Friday and our founder David popped out of his office at lunchtime to take his ...READ MORE
Our Franchise Model
Grease Monkey Cycles is a bike care company with collection, delivery and courtesy bikes, all designed to make looking after ...READ MORE